Frequently Asked Questions
So how quickly can I get the money?
£50 to £750 is available in 1 hour and £750 to £10,000 in as little as 24 hours.
- Our short term lender has a particularly streamlined online process
- To be able to get the cash in one hour you will need to fill out the online application and have all your supporting information ready (see next question)
- The longer term finance options take a little longer, up to 24 hours from the time you submit your completed application.
How much does borrowing cost?
Our lenders finance are specifically for people with bad credit ratings, so they are more expensive than other options you may get from a high street bank or other mainstream lenders; but much cheaper than other fast solutions such as payday-loans.
- We do though have a number of different lenders so costs do vary
- To get an initial assessment of costs please see our Calculator
- To get detailed fees and charges from each lender you will need to apply and then you will receive a number of no obligation offers which details the exact cost and charges
Please note there are:
- No application fees
- No early redemption charges
- No broker fees – we get paid by the lenders
Can I apply online?
Our application is completely online
- This helps to make the application to pay-out process fast and efficient, plus discreet
- To start your quick application click here
What information do I need to apply?
First of all you will need to find a guarantor, this is someone with a clean credit file who trusts you
- In other word if you ever were not able to make your repayments the lender would be looking to you your guarantor to do this for you
- For the lending criteria and information that you need for your application please click here
Why do I need a guarantor and where do I go about finding one?
With a guarantor you get access to short term borrowing at much better value (627% APR versus up to 5000% APR for other well-known short term lenders) plus larger amounts which would normally not be available for some borrowers.
- Your guarantor needs to have a clean personal finance history, and is normally someone like a friend, family member or work colleague
- For a summary click here.
Before you approach someone to see if they will back your application we recommend that you have already have the following information to hand, just in case they ask you any questions?
- How much you are planning borrow
- Why you need the money (they are more likely to say Yes is there is a real reason rather than just buying some designer clothes!)
- How much you are paying back and over how many months
- Plus make them comfortable that you can afford the repayments
The main objection anyone will have to being your guarantor is that they will be worried that you will not make the repayments, and they will be stuck making these for you. So if you make them really comfortable that you CAN afford the repayments than they are much more likely to say yes!
I only need the money for a short period of time, can I also pay it back quickly?
- You can pay back your borrowing at any time you wish without any early redemption penalties of charges
- However much you borrow, if you want to pay back early you can
What can the money be used for, are there any restrictions?
On the application form we do ask what it is for, but this is not a condition of lending.
- So what you use the money for is of no real concern
- Having said that we do promote responsible borrowing; for this money that you borrow does need to be paid back
People typically uses are:
- Car replacement and repairs
- Home maintenance
- Covering short term unexpected expenses up to next payday
- Consolidating more expensive debts